Ya I do...Im actually writing my blogs again :)
I wonder if anyone was missing me?? Ive been busy...and stressed for about a year. You all know why and what is going on, but if ur a newbie to my site from somewhere east of the mississippi line...here it is:
- finally graduated college
- trying to find a job
...well I guess Im not the only one. Im doing all that I can do at this pt - sending my resumes, work and putting on that georgous smile ;) But nothing's been biting...and it really sucks. Im still working 3 jobs, so I should be glad there.
Other than that, nothing has been exciting as of late. If you notice on my blog, I have links to my facebook page and my official facebook for the job hunt. Link up...be a friend :) Also pass the official link along...maybe with some networking, I can get my foot in the door somewhere...thanks.
More to come...promise
E
1 comment:
Yay!!
Glad you're back XD
Love ya, look forward to hearing more from ya!!
Post a Comment