Sunday, April 3, 2011

Warmer days ahead.

Ok, here's the deal.  As of late, my frustrations were getting greater.  A year has past and out of 10 attempts to finding a job, 1 wasted my time driving all the way out west and the other I had to give up right now because of financial reasons to the east.

I actually thought about looking at giving up for the time being and look at getting a full time job at walmart to pay my bills.   Things looked promising.  But one domino fell after another and well, that wasnt gonna work.  I dunno...was it gonna work?  Maybe it was "someone" telling me not to give up looking.  I was doing it for good reasons, but I think I wasnt supposed to go to Walmart.  So after that, hrs started coming in at the radio station (since Im the only part-timer left). 

Maybe I need to re-evaluate my collection and re-send another round.  I did find a lead (thanks to an old friend).  Its in Iowa. 

I'll keep u posted.
E

No comments: